Meet the Candidates
Alki Foundation 2009 Candidate Forum
The Alki Foundation will throw out the first pitch for the 2009 city council, mayoral, county executive, county council and port commission races on Thursday, May 7 with our annual "Meet the Candidates Breakfast Forum."
Featuring Alki's signature fast pitch, yes/no question format, discussion will focus on candidate's best ideas to fuel a job-growing economy in our city and region.
Batter up! Submit your question for candidates along with your registration.
Participants confirmed to date include:
- Seattle City Council Position 2: David Ginsberg
- Seattle City Council Position 4: Sally Bagshaw and David Bloom
- Seattle City Council Position 6: Hon. Nick Licata, Jessie Israel, Martin Kaplan
- Seattle City Council Position 8: David Miller, Robert Rosencrantz, Rusty Williams
- Seattle City Council: Dorsol Plants, Robert Sondheim
- Seattle Mayor: James Donaldson and Michael McGinn
- King County Executive: Hon. Fred Jarrett and Hon. Larry Phillips
- Port of Seattle Commission Position 4: Robert Holland and Thomas Albro
Meet the candidates: Alki Foundation Forum
Thursday, May 7
7:30 to 9:00 am
Washington Athletic Club, 1325 6th Ave., Seattle, WA 98101
$35 Members pre-paid; $40 Non-members pre-paid
Registration: You must pre-register and payment is by check only. Please make checks payable to The Alki Foundation and mail to:
The Alki Foundation
Attn: Ann Reid
1301 5th Ave., Suite 2500
Seattle, WA 98101
For more information contact Ann Reid, 206.389.7265.